Tony’s is invested in the neighborhoods our stores are located in. These communities do so much for us, which is why we are happy to return the favor by supporting community events and organizations. In effort to reach as many people as possible we have qualifications for our donations. Any donation requests under $25 can be made to the Store Manager at your local Tony’s. All requests in excess of that amount must be processed as explained below. Regardless of the amount, all donations must adhere to the qualifications listed below.
- 501 C-3 tax exempt status
- Located near a Tony’s store
The following donation requests will generally not be accepted:
- Families or Individuals
- Organizations without a valid 501 C-3 tax exempt status
- Transportation or travel expenses
- Scholastic scholarships
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Government agencies
- Cash donations
Donations requests are reviewed on a monthly basis and must be submitted at least 4-6 weeks prior to the event to be considered. Only if your request was approved, will you receive an official confirmation via email. If your request did not receive an approval, you will not receive a response. Due to the high volume of requests received, we are unable to confirm the status of requests or receipt of requests by telephone. Although we are honored to receive many charitable requests, we are not able to support them all.
How to submit a request:
- Complete the Donation Request Form. The form must be completed in its entirety. Donation requests will not be accepted in any other format including: mailed letters, e-mails, or phone calls.
- Your request will be reviewed, and if accepted, you will receive an email confirmation within 10-14 business days.