January 31, 2019
Locations: Berwyn, Niles, Melrose Park, Lincoln Square, Belmont Ave. & Central Ave.
$13-$15 starting pay
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and enhance relationships within retail store accounts located in your assigned Store
- Corporate sends planogram to your Team leader
- Checking freshness of products within case and backrooms
- Rotation of product and best placement on shelf
- Building displays where applicable
- Available for customer's store sets
- Customer Service is a priority -assiting customers find product or any applicable questions/concerns
- Physical labor throughout the whole course of the day - must be physically ready for this type of labor
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have merchandising store experience
- Enthusiastic and self motivated / time management skills
- Excellent communications skills including presentation skills
- Must have your own vehicle. Will be traveling between our 15 Tony's locations. One per week. Some exceptions may arrive where it's two stores per week.
- Physical Job - requires candidate to lift up to 50lbs from the knees and perform task that involve stooping, walking and bending
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to change in market needs
- Ideal candidate should be punctual, provide excellent customer service, take direction from team leader and be able to work well with minimal supervision
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
Must be available to work Monday thru Friday 6am-3pm. WEEKENDS OFF
Full time benefits will apply.