Receivers are responsible for all functions and paperwork relating to receiving. Receivers must follow procedures for receiving all products entering including verifying actual product against packing slips, confirming product integrity, and returning shrink. They must initial and code invoices, log invoices, and distribute to appropriate guidelines on stocking.
Main requirements include:
- Continuous walking and standing on varied floor surfaces for 8 or more hours at a time.
- Occasional lifting and carrying of 50 lb. trays, crates, or boxes.
- Receive according to company standards and put away incoming deliveries accordingly.
- Maintain cleanliness of grocery backroom and hallways.
- Properly track all incoming vendor visits.
- Other duties as assigned
- Regular and reliable attendance
Job Type: Full-time