January 31, 2019
Locations: Berwyn, Niles, Melrose Park, Belmont Ave. & Central Ave., Bolingbrook
$40,000-$50,000 negotiable depending on experience
Responsibilities and duties:
- Manage department activities related to stocking, pricing and rotation of merchandise.
- Manage 10-15 produce clerks in the department.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, display and sale of all products in accordance to company quality and merchandising standards.
- Collaborate with Merchandising Director to develop pricing plan and marketing plan.
- Assist in developing marketing events and other promotional activities to maximize sales and profits.
- Collaborate with Merchandising Director to develop work plan and labor schedule.
- Manage department inventory control to maintain proper stock level so that there is no out of stock and over-stock products.
- Prepare weekly sales reports for the management.
- Ensure all invoices and bills are processed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Maintain accurate records of sales, purchases, and any transfers daily between departments.
- Ensure that work environment is clean and safe.
- Comply with federal, state and local laws.
- Dispose all outdated and spoiled produce, which is no longer suitable for sale.
- Monitor and control all procurement costs and expenses according to the budget limit.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving customer concerns and problems in timely manner.
- Work with Store Manager on hiring, evaluation, scheduling, and overall supervision of department personnel.
- Train the produce team in new policies and product knowledge.
Full time position
Full time benefits which include: vacation pay, medical insurance, 401K
Work 50 hours a week
Candidate chosen will train in one of our 15 Chicagoland locations