The Meat Clerks are responsible for working in a fast paced multi functional environment alone or with other people in a cool/cold environment
- Assist customers when applicable
- Must work quickly and carefully while stocking/wrapping items at a reasonable expectancy
- Handle various raw meat products to wrap, price, and stock into display cases
- Operate meat department equipment such as auto wrapper, scale, slicer, etc.
- Lift and load product weighing up to 50lbs
- Sweep, clean up, and sanitize work stations as assigned by Meat Staff leader
- Clean display cases and fill supplies when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Hours of operation: 7am-10pm every day. Please be specific on availability if you are not available all day.