January 29, 2018
Locations: Bridgeview, Lincoln Square
The Meat Utility Clerk is responsible for working in a fast paced multi functional environment alone or with other people in a cool/cold environment.
- Assist customers when applicable
- Must work quickly and carefully while stocking/wrapping items at a reasonable expectancy
- Handle various raw meat products to wrap, price, and stock into display cases
- Operate meat department equipment such as auto wrapper, scale, slicer, etc.
- Lift and load product weighing up to 50lbs
- Sweep, clean up, and sanitize work stations as assigned by Meat Staff leader
- Clean display cases and fill supplies when needed
- Other duties as assigned
HOURS NEEDED: 2PM-10:30PM including weekends and Holidays