As a Bakery Clerk, some of your duties will include slicing, packaging and labeling high-quality baked goods. You will monitor products dates, ensure product quality, and you will be responsible for stocking displays to ensure that we have a variety of products available for our customers at all times. You will assist customers with special orders and product selection. Your job will be to provide the customer with exceptional fast and friendly service.
As a Baker you will mix and bake ingredients to produce breads, rolls, cookies, cakes, pies, pastries, or other baked goods. Check products for quality and identify damaged or expired goods. Evaluate quality of food ingredients or prepared foods. In addition to any other duties to help the Bakery Manager complete the day.
You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all food safety and sanitation requirements throughout your daily work. You will assist with cleaning and sanitizing food preparation areas, tools, and equipment. In some areas, you may be required to obtain a food handler's certification. More details are available in store.
- Must maintain the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Ability to adapt to the ever changing high volume retail while working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must have the capacity to take initiative when problems arise.
- Flexibility to adapt in a variety of situations.
- Must have advanced attention to detail with the capability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for dealing cross functionally with peers and senior management.
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills.
- 0–50 lbs. occassionally