The Asset Protection Specialist is responsible for deterring various forms of financial loss caused by theft, fraud, and process deficiency. In this role you will use various investigative tools and techniques to better our stores. Day to day responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing CCTV surveillance for fraud / theft identification
- Initiating & building case files for pending investigations
- Monitoring physical security
- Preparing key performance indicator audits (KPI)
- Creating a culture of ‘shrink elimination’
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years prior Asset Protection / Loss Prevention experience
Job Type: Part Time with Full-time option after initial trial period
Position also available for these locations:
- TFM #1 - Central
- TFM #2 - Fullerton
- TFM #3 - Belmont Ave. & Cicero Ave.
- TFM #4 - Elston
- TFM #11 - Lincoln Square
- TFM #14 - Belmont Ave. & Central Ave.